- 2019– Reader, Department of Philosophy, University of São Paulo
- 2008–2019 Lecturer, Department of Philosophy, University of São Paulo
- 2005–2008 Post-doctoral Researcher in Philosophy, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- 1996–2004 Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of London
Thesis title: Investigations in Modal Logic
Supervisors: Kit Fine et al.
- 1994–1996 M.A. in Philosophy, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
Thesis title: Quantificação
Supervisor: Oswaldo Chateaubriand
- 1992–1994 B.A. in Philosophy, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Line of Research
Logic and Ontology
Topics in Formal Logic
Description: Investigations on various topics, mainly in classical logic, modal logic, and hyperintensional logic.
Topics in Philosophy of Logic and Ontology
Description: Various questions about such topics as: existence, identity, quantification, modality, logicality, constituency, essence, ground, facts & situations, properties & relations, sets, etc.
Haslley Queiroz Freitas
André Rodrigo Ferreira Coggiola
Julio Brotero de Rizzo