- 2019– Reader, Department of Philosophy, University of São Paulo
- 2008–2019 Lecturer, Department of Philosophy, University of São Paulo
- 2005–2008 Post-doctoral Researcher in Philosophy, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- 1996–2004 Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of London
Thesis title: Investigations in Modal Logic
Supervisors: Kit Fine et al.
- 1994–1996 M.A. in Philosophy, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
Thesis title: Quantificação
Supervisor: Oswaldo Chateaubriand
- 1992–1994 B.A. in Philosophy, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Topics in Clone Theory
Description: Investigations on various topics in clone theory, i.e. theory of ‘logical functions’ and classes of such functions closed under definability. Focus on the cases of functions of k-valued logic (with some attention to the special cases with k = 2, k = 3) and functions of modal logic (S5).